- Quick-drying high-density synthetic mesh
- Fully lined
- Bonded scratch rubber sidewalls
- Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole
- Proprietary Orvis lug pattern for solid traction
- Molded toe cap is glued and stitched
- Molded midsole for maximum cushioning and comfort
From its inception, this boot has been designed to meet the demanding needs of professional fishing guides. A revolutionary new outsole is constructed of dual-durometer Vibram® compounds with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern designed to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments. Our PosIGrip™ screw-in studs can be added for greater traction. Minimal seaming ensures long-lasting performance. Imported.