The Ledges 500 is an essential fly-fishing pack. Its suspended back panel provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation, and makes it unlike any other waist pack on the market. This, combined with a unique, high-wear tool sheath, barbless fly rigging station, load adjusters, weather-proof pocket and much more, makes it the most functional and user-friendly waist-pack on the market. It also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack, making it ideal for any backcountry fishing adventures.
• Suspended back panel with aluminum stay provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation and easy rotation around your waist regardless of load
• Load adjusters for personalized fit and positioning
• Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers to minimize snagging and swinging
• Barbless fly-rigging work station
• Two external tippet pockets
• High-wear tarpaulin tool sheath
• Weather-proof pocket
• Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
• Rain jacket straps
• Two low profile water bottle holders with cord retainer
• Removable shoulder strap with “floating” pad
• D-rings for net attachment
• “Sticky” micro-textured zipper pulls
• Internal key clip
• Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
• Corrosion resistant, snag-free YKK zippers
Dimensions [w] 11 in. [h] 8 in. [d] 8 in.
Volume 500 cubic in.
Weight 25 oz.