Most chest-pack fishermen are used to making sacrifices so they can wade deep. They either have a strap that digs into their neck or a pack that sticks out so far on their chest they can’t safely see their way down a steep bank. On the Overlook 500, we eliminated the typical chest-pack neck strap and replaced it with full load-bearing shoulder straps for serious, all-day comfort. We gave it a roomy 500 cubic inches of storage while maintaining a low, tapered profile that makes for unhindered casting and outstanding visibility while rock hopping. Also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack for any backcountry fishing adventures.
• Fully cushioned shoulder-straps for all-day comfort
• Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers to minimize snagging and swinging
• Two external tippet pockets
• Weather-proof pocket
• Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
• Low, tapered profile
• Back mesh pocket
• Internal key clip
• Dual molded barbless fly stations
• Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
• Corrosion resistant, snag-free zippers
• “Sticky” micro-textured zipper pulls
Dimensions [w] 12 in. [h] 8 in. [d] 5 in.
Volume 500 cubic in.
Weight 19 oz.